Hi my name is Kaimarni and I am 9 years old.
I like it when it is Christmas because we always go places and sometimes we go camping with my Dads family which is the Broughtons. This year we are going camping at Te Tai Tokerau. My Dad is paying for himself, my sister, mum and I. Before we go we're going to get heaps of chocolate for most of my family from Kaitaia.
ITS GOING TO BE FUN!!

Kia ora Kaimarni, it sounds like you will have lots of fun with your whanau when you go camping. I enjoy camping too. My family is going to Whangaruru and will spend lots of time swimmimg.
ReplyDeleteHave fun and congratulations on getting your blog started.
Whaea Riripeti
Thank you Whaea Riripeti
DeleteKa pai Kaimarni
ReplyDeleteI love Christmas too! My favourite part is camping, just like you. Maybe you can share some of the fun things that you do on your blog!
I can't wait to get to know you better over the summer holiday.
Ka kite i tera wiki Kaimarni!
Thank you Whaea Trish and thanks for teaching us all of this
Delete